Shipping may take up to 2-6 weeks during the peak season.
Why we love it:
Give your fur baby the chemical-free, natural protection from pesky bug parasites, and grab one of our Baltic Amber Flea & Tick Collar!
- TIME PROVEN FLEA AND TICK PREVENTION FOR DOGS AND CATS - Handmade from 100 % the authentic Raw Baltic amber in Lithuania, country of amber origin. Can be used for dogs and cats, puppies, and kittens, even if they are allergic, pregnant, or nursing. Waterproof, odor-free and does not affect your pet's sense of smell.
- SAFE FOR DAILY USE - 100% chemical-free, non-toxic, no insecticides. Safe for humans and animals, no secondary effects on your pet, family, or house. Product description and usage directions come with the product in a nice packaging box.
- HOW IT WORKS: THE PROTECTIVE MECHANISM IS TWOFOLD
- Amber contains an aromatic substance called terpenes. This produces a resinous aroma that derives from the friction between amber and fur. The release of resinous aromatic terpenes is what repels ticks, lice, and fleas
- Amber has electrical resistance. Friction with the animal's fur produces an electrostatic effect. Your pet doesn't feel it, but the ticks do. The electric shock works as an effective repellent against them.
- HOW TO MEASURE CORRECTLY - It is very important that you select the right size to avoid your time getting wasted on product returns and exchanges. Please, make sure to measure your pet's neck at the lowest point of the neck. For a good fit, leave a 1-2 finger gap, and select the correct size from the size menu. Use the adjustable leather strap to make sure the collar fits tightly but does not interfere with breathing.
How to recognize real amber
Here are a few ways you can apply yourself to distinguish real amber:
- Apply a few drops of nail polish remover - Fake Amber will get a little sticky - Real Amber will not be affected
- Rub amber in your palms so the beads slightly brush against each other, and then smell the collar - real amber releases a clear piney scent
- Fake Amber smells like plastic when burned while real Amber has a sweet smell when burnt (no chemically acidic smell)
- Real Amber beads are not equally shaped. In general, amber gives the impression of lightness, warmth & a complex glow. Fake ones are heavy with a dull appearance.
How To Use:
It usually takes around 3 weeks of wear to have maximum repelling properties. For the best effect, it is important to use an unpolished amber collar. In time beads of amber will get polished by friction to fur thus it is recommended to change collars yearly or even twice a season to ensure ticks and fleas repellent properties. As jewellery, it can be used for as long as the string is intact. It should be washed with cold water every two weeks. Do not use an amber necklace as a restraining device.
We assume no responsibility for the treatment or cure of any illness or disease. An amber collar is a prevention tool thus it is necessary to consult your vet and exterminate fleas before you turn to the amber collar. Not every remedy works the same for every pet. We suggest that you use other organic products with the amber necklace to prevent and deal with fleas and ticks. Consult with your vet on healthy eating and how it also affects flea and tick attacks.
Necklace Type: Chains Necklace
Main Stone: Amber