Shipping may take up to 2-6 weeks during the peak season.
Try this perfect Soilless DIY Cat Grass Growing Kit and give your furry feline friend a tasty feast.
- Rich in fiber to support your kitty’s digestive system, also provides hairball control
- Easy to follow directions and grows fast
- Comes in a decent design that can be a decorative accent for home as well
- It can also be a purr-fect gift for cat parents
Package Includes: 1 Delightful Soilless DIY Cat Grass Growing Kit
Basic tips for caring and growing cat grass:
- Before sprouting, seeds should be kept damp but never soaked. Once sprouts appear, use less water.
- Allow three to seven days for seeds to sprout.
- The grass will be ready for your cat to eat in 10 to 14 days after sprouting, or once it has reached a height of four inches, and will last one to three weeks.
- Continue to keep it in natural light and water daily with a spray bottle.
- Do not overwater, as this causes mold.
- Allow your cat to eat directly from the container.
- When the grass starts to wilt or turn color, plant a new container.