Shipping may take up to 2-6 weeks during the peak season.
Why we love it:
- Furry cat's ear keeps you warm and adds subtle cutness to your look!
- High quality of materials.
- Made of high elasticity of acrylic, it is soft and comfortable.
- One size fits all
Tips For Maintenance - Cat Ear Hats/Caps
If you've got a hat/cap that has become wrinkled or the cat ears not standing up straight, don't worry! It can be fixed with below tried-and-true ways to restore its lovely shape:
1. Steam with steaming iron on the area of the hat/cap that needs to be reshaped, or removing the crease.
You can use your hands to work the brim (including the cat ears and even the straps) into the right shape. We recommend using a flat surface to guide you as you reshape the brim.
2. If the crease is too deep, dampen the area with wet cloths before steam ironing. Please avoid letting the hat/cap gets too damp.
Note: Be careful of the hot steam also it's a good idea to consider the material the hat/cap is made from. If the cap is made from polyester, acrylic, please avoid overheating the material by exposing the caps/hats directly under the iron plate or steam iron for too long.