Shipping may take up to 2-6 weeks during the peak season.
Time to get spooky! Get your Gothic Cat Ears Beanie now and you'll surely receive so many compliments while wearing it!
- Perfect as a gift, costume prop, photo prop, and etc.
- The bells are attached via safety pins so they can be taken off and put back on
- It's not only a great head-warming piece but a staple accessory in anyone's wardrobe
- With different embroidered skull and bones custom patches to choose
- Literally the cutest and coziest beanie
- One size fits most
Material: Acrylic Yarn
Package Includes: 1 Gothic Cat Ears Beanie
Tips For Maintenance - Cat Ear Hats/Caps
If you've got a hat/cap that has become wrinkled or the cat ears not standing up straight, don't worry! It can be fixed with below tried-and-true ways to restore its lovely shape:
1. Steam with steaming iron on the area of the hat/cap that needs to be reshaped, or removing the crease.
You can use your hands to work the brim (including the cat ears and even the straps) into the right shape. We recommend using a flat surface to guide you as you reshape the brim.
2. If the crease is too deep, dampen the area with wet cloths before steam ironing. Please avoid letting the hat/cap gets too damp.
Note: Be careful of the hot steam also it's a good idea to consider the material the hat/cap is made from. If the cap is made from polyester, acrylic, please avoid overheating the material by exposing the caps/hats directly under the iron plate or steam iron for too long.